Johnson Ranch is located in San Tan Valley (Pinal County) – just south of Queen Creek in the 85143 zip code. A beautifully planned community of over 6,070 homes and 20,000 residents, it’s only a 55 minute drive from downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale. Residents enjoy the following amenities – and there is something for everyone, including retirees, empty-nesters and young families:
- 3 comunity pools and spas
- 18-hole golf course with a restaurant and views of the San Tan Mountains
- 31 parks with 16 playgrounds
- 9-hole disc golf course
- softball field
- basketball courts
- 9-hole pitch and putt golf course
- 1-acre catch and release fishing pond, with an annual Fishing Derby for the kids
- tennis courts
- sand volleyball court
- dozens of events ranging from Zumba classes, to Arts and Craft Fairs, and Movies in the Park
- almost a dozen clubs including Bridge, Canasta, Tennis, Women’s Golf, Jr. Golf, Card Making, Pickleball and more.
In addition to the above amenities, bordering Johnson Ranch to the west is the wonderful San Tan Regional Park – with over 10,000 acres and 8 miles of trails for mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding in the natural setting of the lower Sonoran Desert.
See some of the homes for sale in Johnson Ranch®, listed below…